At NuHealth, we’re building healthier communities, one family at a time. In fact, improving access to high quality family and primary care medicine is at the heart of our mission to provide high-quality, essential care to everyone, at every stage of life. Because we know that the best way to reduce health care costs is to reduce the need for costly health care services, we want to help every Long Islander find a “medical home” – a practice where they can have their own personal physician whose first objective is to keep them healthy and out of the hospital.
- More scheduled appointments, fewer “cattle call” clinics
- A welcoming, experienced staff of physicians, nurses, and other allied health professionals who can easily consult with NuHealth’s comprehensive staff of specialists
- A complete array of services available at Nassau University Medical Center and NuHealth’s five Family Health Centers
- For those needing help obtaining care and coverage, NuHealth’s NuCare program is breaking down the barriers to good health
- Commitment to improving wellness through better patient education