NHCC continues to monitor the spread of the COVID-19 virus to make the best decisions for the safety and well being of our patients and staff.
Effective November 23, 2022, NUMC visitation is as follows:
- Visitation hours:
- Daily visitation between 11:00 am-7:00 pm (11:00-19:00) for all locations with the exception of the Physical Medicine & Rehab unit
- Daily visitation between 10:00 am-8:00 pm (10:00-20:00) for the Physical Medicine & Rehab unit
- Each patient may have up to two visitors at a time
- Inpatient visitation is allowed in non-COVID and COVID patients.
Additionally, all visitors must adhere to the following practices:
- All visitors are to enter through Carman Avenue entrance.
- Visitors must wear face coverings at all times and/or other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as instructed by NUMC staff.
- Visitors must remain in the patient’s room during the duration of their visit except when directed by hospital staff to leave during aerosol-generating procedures or others procedures as directed by NUMC staff
- Visitors will not be allowed to wait in the lobby areas
- All visitors must be greater than 18 years of age except as determined by NUMC
- NUMC encourages visitors to remain closely connected to their loved ones through virtual visual means such as Skype or FaceTime
- Visitors During Pandemic
NEW SITE HOURS for the LIFQHC:
|Elmont||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Hempstead||Mon – Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Oceanside||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Roosevelt||Mon – Thurs 8:00 a.m. -4 p.m.;
Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|SOC||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Westbury||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|WIC||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m -12:00 p.m.|
|Care Coordination||Mon – Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Dental||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(at Roosevelt and Elmont only)