NHCC continues to monitor the spread of the COVID-19 virus to make the best decisions for the safety and well being of our patients and staff.
Effective April 1, 2021, NUMC visitation is as follows:
- Visitation hours are 2 pm – 6 pm (1400 – 1800)
- Each patient may have up to TWO visitors at a time
- Inpatient visitation is only allowed in non-COVID units
Additionally, all visitors must adhere to the following practices:
- All visitors are to enter through Carman Avenue entrance and subject to screenings. NHCC has the right to refuse individual visitors based upon screening results as the health and safety of our patients and care is our priority.
- Visitors must wear face coverings at all times and/or other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as instructed by NUMC staff. Visitors who fail to wear a mask and other PPE as required will be asked to leave the facility.
- Visitors must remain in the patient’s room during the duration of their visit except when directed by hospital staff to leave during aerosol-generating procedures or others procedures as directed by NUMC staff
- Visitors will not be allowed to wait in the lobby areas
- All visitors must be greater than 18 years of age except as determined by NUMC
- NUMC encourages visitors to remain closely connected to their loved ones through virtual visual means such as Skype or FaceTime
NEW SITE HOURS for the LIFQHC:
|Elmont||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Hempstead||Mon – Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Oceanside||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Roosevelt||Mon – Thurs 8:00 a.m. -4 p.m.;
Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
|SOC||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Westbury||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|WIC||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m -12:00 p.m.|
|Care Coordination||Mon – Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Dental||Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
(at Roosevelt and Elmont only)