Recovery from broken bones, muscle deterioration, nerve damage, stroke and other disabling events takes time, effort and the expert guidance of NuHealth’s Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Our experienced staff of physicians, therapists and other health professionals are ready to help motivate and move our patients through the difficult, often frustrating challenge of restoring their bodies to peak operating condition.
- Specialized Brain Injury Unit.
- Certified specialists in hand occupational therapy.
- PM&R Chair Dr. Lyn Weiss named to America’s Best Doctors.
- Seamless interaction between the physicians who make orthopedic repairs and those who develop your personal rehabilitation program.
Latest Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction scores:
|Physical Therapy Services||96.7|
The department physicians just published their seventh research book, a Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation Question & Answer volume. Additional books written by the department include:
- Neuromuscular Quick Pocket Reference
- The Oxford Handbook of PM&R
- Easy EMG
- Easy Injections
- Cumulative Trauma Disorders
- Skin Care Triad