Quality Care… Close to Home
- Management of chronic conditions
- Referrals to specialty services
- Coordination of care
- Routine annual checkups
- Pre-employment physicals
- CDL, DSS physicals
- Pre-op evaluations
|Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.||9AM-12Noon/1PM- 4PM|
|Wednesday||1PM – 8PM|
Please call within 24 hours to cancel/reschedule your appointment by calling (516) 486-6862. For an urgent need, you may walk in and you will be evaluated for care. To avoid waiting, an appointment is recommended.
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 3:30 PM
|OMNI Adult Medicine Brochure|
How We Manage Your Care
- Care Coordination: Our care team works with other providers, including specialists and hospitals, to effectively coordinate your care.
- Your Role: We work with you to obtain a complete medical history, and we ask that you let us know about care you receive outside the practice. We may ask you about medications you are taking, your family medical history, as well as any recent hospital visits.
- Access to Care: We strive to communicate with you effectively and provide you with an appointment as quickly as possible.
- Treatment Options: We use the latest medical research and evidence to guide our decisions as together we discuss options for your care.
- Self-Management: We provide you with tools such as log books or reminder calendars to help you manage your care at home.
We are committed to establishing a relationship with you and providing you with the services and tools you need to maintain your health.
Medicaid, Medicare and most commercial insurances are accepted. For those without insurance, enrollment counselors are available to assist you. A sliding-fee scale is available for those who are ineligible for insurance. Co-payments and deductibles are due at the time of service.
Things You Can Do to Stay Healthy
- Have regular checkups with your primary care doctor
- Change daily lifestyle
- If you smoke: smoke less or aim to QUIT.
- Physical activity: aim to exercise for 30 mins. each day.
- If you drink alcohol: drink less alcohol. Drink water in between
alcoholic drinks. Have a break from alcohol for 1-2 days.
- Food: eat fruit, vegetables, fish and lean meat. Eat less fat. Eat less salt in and on food.
- Know how to manage your medicine
- Take your medicines every day as instructed by your physician.
We are committed to improving wellness through better patient education!