From the smallest skipped beat to the most life-threatening cardiac events, NuHealth Cardiac Care is ready to take action. Created in partnership with the Northwell, NuHealth Cardiac Care is staffed by a team of heart specialists with the most advanced training in all aspects of cardiac care, bringing an extraordinary level of expertise to those who need it most. We are with you every step of the way, from helping you obtain preauthorization for testing or procedures to providing the ongoing care and disease management you need.
NuHealth Cardiac Care brings a broader array of cardiac services than ever before to Nassau University Medical Center. Whether you come to us in an emergency or are referred by your physician, you’ll have access to the kind of specialized cardiac services you used to have to go elsewhere to find, from advanced therapy for congestive heart failure to catheterization, defibrillator and pacemaker implantation.
- Advanced Cardiac Care from the heart specialists of Northwell, practicing at Nassau University Medical Center.
- Heart Imaging Center with enhanced diagnostics, including a new 320-slice CT Scan, nuclear stress testing, 2D, transesophageal echo (TEE) and much more.
- Non-Surgical Cardiac Procedures, from cardiac catheterization at NUMC to the most advanced procedures performed at Northwell Hospital.
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator Implantation
- ZIO Patch Up to 14 days wireless continuous monitoring as you continue normal activity. Increases chances of capturing abnormal heart rhythms.
- 24/7/365 access
Rest assured that when you place your heart in our hands, we will treat it, and you, with the utmost care.