Nassau Health Care Corporation Opening Clinics and Onsite Services.
Anthony Boutin, MD, FACP, FAAEM
Chief Medical Officer
Chair Emergency Department
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
In the past few weeks our community has been faced with the COVID-19 pandemic. NHCC rose to the challenge and has cared for hundreds of our family and friends afflicted by this virus.
For those that were not affected by the virus, we instituted a robust telemedicine program to meet their healthcare needs. We recognize that not all healthcare needs can be managed over the phone or via video conferencing so we are in the process of opening our clinics and the hospital in a safe and effective manner.
We have implemented the following 5 strategies to ensure your safety.
- All patients are checked for possible infection with the virus before entering the hospital.
- All patients will maintain a distance of at least 6 feet when visiting the hospital and no visitors are allowed except in special circumstances.
- All employees and patients are required to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizers (cleaning solutions for your hands) are available throughout the hospital and our facilities.
- We will do our best to minimize your waiting time before you see your doctor.
To schedule an appointment please visit our website: /make-an-appointment/ or call (516) 486.6862 [7 a.m. – 7 p.m.]
Your safety is our priority.
Please click to read message in Spanish and Creole.