Vascular & Interventional Radiology
NuHealth’s vascular and interventional radiologists provide a full range of specialized procedures on both an outpatient and inpatient basis at Nassau University Medical Center. Working closely with NuHealth’s cardiologists, vascular surgeons and other specialists, we are at the forefront of interventional imaging and the non-surgical treatment of a cardiovascular and other diseases.
In Nassau University Medical Center’s angiography and digital-angiography suites, NuHealth’s vascular and interventional specialists offer such advanced imaging and treatment modalities as:
- Abscess Drainage
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Biliary Drainage and Dilatation
- Lytic Therapy
- Organ Biopsies
- Percutaneous Nephrostomies
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC)
- Stent Placement for Arterial, Venous or Graft Stenosis
- Transhepatic Cholangiograms
- Upper-Arm Port Placement
- Venous Sampling Procedures
To schedule an appointment with NuHealth’s vascular and interventional radiology specialists at Nassau University Medical Center, call (516) 572-6637.