In today’s world, women face more challenges than ever in balancing their busy lives. NuHealth Women’s Care offers an integrated approach that delivers the full range of services a women needs, in a caring, respectful environment. Our comprehensively equipped Women’s Care practice at Nassau University Medical Center is capable of handling nearly anything, from general obstetrics and gynecology to infertility, high-risk obstetrics, urogynecology, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, minimally invasive surgery, breast health and gynecologic oncology (cancer).
- 2011 Healthgrades Maternity Care Excellence Award
- Top Physicians ranked by Castle Connelly and Consumer Research Council of America
- Experienced Nurses with special training in neonatal resuscitation, advanced cardiac life support and fetal monitoring
- Long Island’s Lowest Cesarean Section Rate
- Long Island’s Only Water-Birthing Tub
- State-of-the-Art Security System to safeguard our patients’ safety
- Breast Feeding, Infant Care and Childbirthing Classes
- Nassau County’s only Centering Pregnancy Program (sponsored by The March of Dimes)
And whether you choose to receive care at NUMC or out in the community at one of our Family Health Centers, your medical records will travel with you, ensuring that no matter what specialists you see, you won’t be a stranger.